Be at your Best for next golf Season:
How to train your game in the off season
In this two hour interactive seminar, Rick Sessinghaus, “Golf’s Mental Coach” will share a system for how to train your game in the off season. All areas will be covered Mind, Body, and Swing.
What you will learn:
- How to develop a practice plan to achieve your golf goals
- Training your swing at home
- What can be learned from this past golf season to make you better
- Basic physical exercises to keep you flexible and strong
- Mental Game Fundamentals that can trained anywhere
When: Thursday Oct. 14th
Where: Body Balance for Performance
16 Technology West, Suite 169
Irvine, CA 92618
Rick Sessinghaus Psy.D, PGA is known as “Golf’s Mental Coach”. He is a PGA instructor who works will all level golfers who are serious about improving. He is the author of Golf: The Ultimate Mind Game and was voted 2008 Southern California PGA Metro Teacher of the Year.
To reserve your seat, CALL Stephanie Overbaugh at (949)595-0700
email at email@example.com